Honored Contributor

Upcoming Tracfone TSV - LG Ultimate 2 on 1/28/15

I posted about this in "Electronics Talk" but wanted to let people on this forum know that QVC is repeating the Tracfone TSV (from October) and it's a great deal, especially since this time the S&H is free. $128.96.

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Tracfone TSV - LG Ultimate 2 on 1/28/15

Thanks for the post. I had just posted regarding another Alcatel Tracfone for the forums review and someone posted about this LG one. I love the LG one I have now LG840G but need a bigger screen. I will check it out as I just added a year service to mine. I never use the minutes much and I still have over 5500 minutes on it now. Tracfone is the best no contract phone of most of my friends. We have used Tracfone service for about 10 years with no problems.I hope the newer Tracfones can block unwanted calls.

Contributor

I got it in October and i love this phone! I had a smaller LG prior and it was ok but the screen size of this one is just perfect. Have had no issues at all if that helps.
Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 MKR NY said:

Thanks for the post. I had just posted regarding another Alcatel Tracfone for the forums review and someone posted about this LG one. I love the LG one I have now LG840G but need a bigger screen. I will check it out as I just added a year service to mine. I never use the minutes much and I still have over 5500 minutes on it now. Tracfone is the best no contract phone of most of my friends. We have used Tracfone service for about 10 years with no problems.I hope the newer Tracfones can block unwanted calls.

I think you'll be really pleased with the difference in the screen and also the speed of this phone, if you want to use the Internet. We had the LG840g, upgraded to the LG Optimus Dynamic II and then to this one. This phone is the best in every way. (Like you, we have thousands of minutes accumulated and they all transferred online without a hitch.)

The Optimus Dynamic II was good, but the screen size made it difficult to really use the Internet. That problem is gone with the Ultimate 2.

This screen also has Gorilla Glass, so you don't need a screen protector (unless you plan to use it on the beach - sand will scratch it!).

Honored Contributor

Minor correction: The price is $129.96. It won't let me correct the price in my original post. And we did get free S&H before, so it's the same great deal.

Super Contributor

I too got it the last time it was a TSV. I really like that it has a larger screen. Had no problem transferring over from my other tracfone.

Contributor

Do you have an item number?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 RinaQ said:

Do you have an item number?

E226875 It may not show at the TS price yet

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

To those who have the phone does it have the ability to read bar codes??

Thank you..

Valued Contributor

Purchased the new trac phone lg41c , and was wondering which portable chargers work with this phone . Bye the way , like the phone ;but hate dealing with trac phone customer service .