Occasional Contributor

Model's accessories while on the air--do share

This morning while watching the 9-11 am (CST) D&C TSV show the models were carrying some handbags I could not identify. I emailed customer service to just ask if someway they could share what models were wearing WHILE they are on the air and even if it is unrelated to the featured item. I did look on Model's closet but these are just random items. Does anyone else wish this or ever wonder or spend lots of time surfing trying to figure what the item is?

Honored Contributor

Re: Model's accessories while on the air--do share

Which item were they showing? The TSV video I saw is from Carolyn, but the other items in the show have MBR.

I have seen a small crossbody and a yellow satchel type bag. Do either of these sound familiar?

Honored Contributor

The only place I'm surfing for handbags these days is in my own closets. One of these days I'm going to buy a new black bag, but I have yet to see what I want --- or think I want.

Honored Contributor

I think the crossbody one is this one, FYI- A260004

Emma & Sophia Leather Double Zip Crossbody - A260004

Trusted Contributor

I also see really nice blouses on the models when they are modeling jackets or scarves or whatever, that I wish the Q would offer.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that's a great idea. I'd rather see that information scrolling across the bottom of the screen rather than all the facebook posts. CS doesn't have this information most of the time and I really don't want to spend all that time searching on line for the item. It defeats the purpose of watching live.