Occasional Contributor

I called Roberta's and there are NO tags. DARNED !!

Such a shame. Guess I will cancel my order.

Valued Contributor

Re: I called Roberta's and there are NO tags. DARNED !!

MY personal experience with Roberta's is they have the worst customer service, very rude. Hopefully they have changed, but I would never buy their overpriced plants.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Esteemed Contributor

what does No Tags mean....

Occasional Contributor

Tags that the company puts in their plants to state color, etc. of the plant. With no tags one wouldn't have any idea what color each plant is.

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 motherjan said:

Tags that the company puts in their plants to state color, etc. of the plant. With no tags one wouldn't have any idea what color each plant is.

Hmm, I wouldn't like that either. My gardens are small and I like to know what colors are going where. Color coordination enhances the overall effect.

Trusted Contributor

I bet they come already blooming little tiny flowers so you can see what color it is. That has been my experience.

Small bloom, but enough to figure it out.

You could also just rearrange them once they bloom (and still babies), that would be easy enough too.

Honored Contributor

The TSV isn't really going to be wonderful for someone wanting to plant a particular color or an all one color border. You're getting 2 of each color and as gabs said, you're most likely going to be able to figure out the color before you plant so you can separate them.

When I used to do color borders or a mass of one color, I bought whole flats of plants of each color I wanted. No place to do that any more, so I just enjoy watching the colors others choose as I walk my neighborhoods.

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2015 ValuSkr said:
On 1/20/2015 motherjan said:

Hmm, I wouldn't like that either. My gardens are small and I like to know what colors are going where. Color coordination enhances the overall effect.

I agree. I want to know exactly what I'm buying - plants, clothing, food, etc. It's especially important with online shopping.
Respected Contributor

Maybe that's why the price is so low. That's unacceptable!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/20/2015 katiescarlett said:

MY personal experience with Roberta's is they have the worst customer service, very rude. Hopefully they have changed, but I would never buy their overpriced plants.

That was my experience with them too. Smiley Sad