Occasional Contributor

NEW IT TSV IS THE SAME CC - JUST SMALLER !

I could kick myself! I ordered the tsv and it is same cc creme in the tube just in a compact - so you get much less. Too late to cancel oh well. Just a FYI for anyone.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW IT TSV IS THE SAME CC - JUST SMALLER !

Yes, that's pretty sneaky isn't it? What makes the CC cream "new" item is nothing more than different packaging.

Respected Contributor

You get the finishing powder. However, if you gentle put a light illuminating powder, it will probably be the same.

I wasn't going to get it. I was going to get it and now I think I am passing. But the day isn't over. LOL

I also have the TSV for the supersize CC cream in a tube.

Respected Contributor

I didn't get the TSV nor the OTO. That's 3 TSVs that I have passed on for It Cosmetics.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the AD Fair kit which has been on its way to the UPS hub for days LOL. I just checked my status and they changed it to a medium kit which is still in shipping purgatory. Whaaaat? So I had to cancel the AD. I will buy the fair larger size tube at ULTA or directly from IT. Both ways offer discount days and free shipping so I am good. I will keep this kit for the brush etc, love her brushes. I can use the medium shade with my fair shade for the summer. Thanks for the heads up on the size diff I didn't notice that one.