Valued Contributor

I watched the midnight show but am still confused re: application of the IT TSV. If you use the brush to apply the CC cream, wouldn't it be rather goopy to then use the same brush to apply the veil powder? I know that's what Jamie said to do. I won't be able to watch the presentations later on during the day and night of Jan 19th. I did order it

Trusted Contributor

You're right. I got it too, and will use a separate brush for the powder. I wouldn't want to get any moisture in the powder compact.

Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing. I also noticed that the models were using the same brush for both products.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/19/2015 lrmuffin said:

You're right. I got it too, and will use a separate brush for the powder. I wouldn't want to get any moisture in the powder compact.

I agree. I have more then enough unused IT cosmetic brushes, I can use one of them for the powder. Thank goodness I knew what color to order because the presentations of this product is horrible.

Super Contributor
I would use a different brush. I have the production the tube and have a brush that gives me a nice finish. I did order the new tsv