Honored Contributor

Light Hair Color with the Tria

I had bought the Tria a few years ago. I really liked the job it did - BUT - isn't there always a BUT. It seems the hair I want to now get rid of now is all light. I do not have any dark hair on my face. Tria got rid of the dark hair.

Not sure if it is worth trying the Tria on the light hair and see if I can get rid of the rest of the hair on my face.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Light Hair Color with the Tria

Thanks for asking this question. I have light hair and I am thinking it will not be helpful, effective, etc for me. I remember somewhere reading these products only work on dark hair. But the information was two years ago.

Hopefully someone will know. Lot of money for something that will not work.

Contributor

I got my Tria 2 years ago. While I got some hair reduction on my arms, it still didn't remove it all.

As for my face, that was the main reason I bought the Tria in the first place. Some of the dark hair was removed, but not all. Also, I had more grey facial hair than I thought I did and my Tria did nothing for that.

Honored Contributor

Well - I tried my Tria on the light facial hair. It took some zapping but the hair did eventually come out. Maybe because it takes quite a bit more zapping that they say ""not for light hair"".

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I had hairs on my chin removed at a doctor's office. All the dark hairs were removed and worked perfectly. However, I was told that light hairs could not be removed. That was by a doctor's office so I am sure this is true.
Honored Contributor

Science hasn't caught up to blondes and grays yet - doesn't seem to matter whether we're in a doctor's 0ffice or our own homes.