Honored Contributor

I am sure our local Costco sells these but I do not remember the cost. Not planning on purchasing just curious.

Honored Contributor

They are available in a lot of places now, in stores and online. The price range and selection varies depending on the store.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Trader Joe's and Kroger both sell them in my area. They're cheaper locally than they are on QVC. I've tried them a couple of times and don't like them at all.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

My husband and I really like them! He carries them with him when he goes fishing and I keep some at work for snack time. I can probably find them cheaper, but not the variety, and we like the variety that QVC offers.

Contributor

This seems to be a good deal. My local grocery store sells them for about $1.40- $1.50 a bar or a box of 12 for around $16 (if I can find an unopened box). Costco near me sells a box of 18 for around $18 (I think) but only 2 varieties in the box. Not sure what my nearest Trader Joes sells them for- I do not go there too often This TSV has a good variety and seems to come in at an ok price with S&H included. I like the variety in this TSV. Some of the other Kind Bar Deals on QVC are too high in cost but when you average out 30 bars it comes to approximately $1.30 a bar for this TSV price

I really like KIND Bars- I just had one for breakfast as a matter of fact.

Honored Contributor

These things don't do anything to squelch your hunger.

Esteemed Contributor

They are also available at Amazon. They could be higher in protein; I just checked the nutrition on them. The amount of protein is too low for the calorie count. I can get 20g of protein for 180 to 200 calories a bar compared to the lower protein count (more than a half less) on the Kind bar. Protein satisfies and fills you up.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Trusted Contributor

Buy them from Trader Joes, they are around 1.49 each there.

Respected Contributor
I like them and they make a good mid-morning or afternoon snack. Some are only 17 carbs.
Super Contributor

I can get them cheaper at Target in boxes of 4 and then get an additional 5% off using my Target card. This is not really a deal at all. I like the dark chocolate, nuts, and sea salt bars. Not sure why this is considered a TSV???