Trusted Contributor

I see everything is available-still. I don't think his TSVs do well. The last one was still very available at the end of the day. While I always like the look of his shoes, the 4 summer thongs I purchased several years ago chunked out in the footbed and came apart.

Valued Contributor

Re: Isaac's TSVs don't sell out

I personally don't buy "designer" shoes. I only buy shoes made by brands that specialize in shoes, like Clarks, Born, Ecco.
Honored Contributor

i think MOST TSVs dont sell out in general......and we have no way of knowing exactly how many they have and how many they have sold.

i like his shoes and i did buy a pair today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Agree - most TSV's don't Sell Out anymore.

Isaac's TSV - just watched a bit of the Final Presentation - they sold over 35,000.

Respected Contributor

Well all his tsv's are pretty much the same thing with a little revamp. It's usually a moccasin,cardigan,watch,or a version of that handbag. Not anything exciting.
Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 birkin baby said: Well all his tsv's are pretty much the same thing with a little revamp. It's usually a moccasin,cardigan,watch,or a version of that handbag. Not anything exciting.

Ya know, that's true. His TSVs are very predictable. But I like watching him anyway. He's very sweet to his callers.

Valued Contributor

On 1/12/2015 birkin baby said: Well all his tsv's are pretty much the same thing with a little revamp. It's usually a moccasin,cardigan,watch,or a version of that handbag. Not anything exciting.
That's a pretty good variety. What else is there for him to invent? Oh, and you forgot the scarf Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

For all we know they order more than they expect to sell as the TS v to sell in subsequent presentations.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

A lot of the TSV's don't sell out. Isaac has unattractive shoes, period. More than several Susan Graver TSVs don't sell out and they are on clearance, lunchtime specials, easy pay. Liz Claiborne as well. I think it's because that the Q presents the same ol stuff just under different names and different vendors. After a while, there's no interest.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Those TSV shoes will probably be coming to Canada too. I won't be surprised if they end up as a showstopper on TSC. I have no interest in driving moccasin loafer suede shoes either.