Honored Contributor

COLORS of IM suede TSV shoes! Any help here?

I want them all! Do you think the turquoise is really more green? Do you know the difference between his former Lemon Meringue and the Citron? Do you think the Summer Coral is a really pinky coral? Oh my I am so confused and I can't tell what it what!

Any help here???? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

Re: COLORS of IM suede TSV shoes! Any help here?

I have these with a different design in the turquoise green, which was called fresh mint at the time-yes, they are more green. My daughter in law has Isaacs moccasins in the lemon meringue, which appear to be just slightly darker than the citron. I'm not sure about the summer coral, but am thinking of ordering them to match a tee shirt and jacket of Isaacs that I bought about a year ago. So far I've ordered the black. It is difficult to determine exact shades from the TV and computer screen. Hope this helps you some!
Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 LIndaMJ said: I have these with a different design in the turquoise green, which was called fresh mint at the time-yes, they are more green. My daughter in law has Isaacs moccasins in the lemon meringue, which appear to be just slightly darker than the citron. I'm not sure about the summer coral, but am thinking of ordering them to match a tee shirt and jacket of Isaacs that I bought about a year ago. So far I've ordered the black. It is difficult to determine exact shades from the TV and computer screen. Hope this helps you some!

It helps! I went ahead and ordered Summer Coral and the Lemon Meringue that was an "as is". . . We'll SEE!!!! THANKS!

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome! Hope you love them as much as I do!
Honored Contributor

The coral is very coral, not pinky at all. It is the color of canned salmon. That's the only comparison I can think of. I sent them back and am getting the black!

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} The coral is a true salmon color not pink. And the lemon color is a true bright yellow color. The blue I do not know because, I do not have these shoes in the blue color. But, on TV it looks like a bright teal.