Esteemed Contributor

I have never watched/listen to him ...ever....is he always so boring...dull...unenthusiastic..so monotone....

I thought I would hear about this TS so I tuned in...besides I didn't want to watch yet another computer TSV.....

Well A.L. presentation dragged on and on...he was reading statics from a book...then went on to read all the reviews from the site....he didn't take a breath...it was all in one tone...

In my mind I was begging the Host to interrupt him....(and I hate when they do it) and say something....but she did not....I finally went back to the Q. and listened to the computer talk........

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN....Andrew Lessman TS

I enjoy listening to Andrew's presentations. They're very educational and he doesn't use all the cheap sales tactics like the hosts use. I have learned so much about vitamins and nutrition listening to Andrew that I feel that I've become a better consumer. To each his own, though! :-)
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

I could listen to him all day because I am always fasinated with anything nutrition related.

So maybe its the topic and not the presenter

Honored Contributor

He is dull, no doubt about it. But it's an interesting topic and I'd rather have smart talk than fast talk (think Rick D).

Valued Contributor

What about the shake he is selling? Is it good? Has anyone tried it?
Regular Contributor

I really find him interesting and always learn something during the shows. I don't find him dull at all...but it's a topic I enjoy researching and learning more about, so that may be the difference between viewers who find him interesting or not.

Super Contributor

I love listening to Andrew. I always feel like he is sitting across the kitchen table with me and having a nice conversation. He is not hyper like many others. He doesn't need to be. He is confident. His products are mostly all 5 stars. He is a stand alone.

Esteemed Contributor

He speaks calmly and articulately. No jibber-jabber. I can watch him with no problem.

(unless Shannon is the host) I don't watch the extended TS airings for any item.

I can't remember the last time I stayed on Qvc for more than seeing what the product was.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess its me then...I wanted to learn more about this TS ...I just could not stay focused with his dull presentation....I want someone to talk about the product...not read stats from a book then go on to read the reviews.....I want talk from the heart....had to move on...too bad...maybe I will try again today.....

Respected Contributor

On 1/11/2015 circles said:

I guess its me then...I wanted to learn more about this TS ...I just could not stay focused with his dull presentation....I want someone to talk about the product...not read stats from a book then go on to read the reviews.....I want talk from the heart....had to move on...too bad...maybe I will try again today.....

I love Andrew. I don't think I've ever seen him read from a book. He's very smart and most of the time, those numbers and facts are coming from his brain.Smile I enjoy his shows.