Contributor
Hi, Does anyone know what the clarisonic TSV is going to be? Mine just went kaput and trying to decide when to order. By the way have had mine for over 6 years so it is time. Also did the insiders magazine finally stop? Didn't get one.
Valued Contributor
I just went through my Insider magazine and there is no mention of any details on the Clarisonic TSV or what will be included with it. My InsideQ magazine arrived quite a while ago, I am hoping February's arrives early now, LOL. I would email or call the InsideQ customer service and let them know your magazine never made it to you...
Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Nicole WI said: I just went through my Insider magazine and there is no mention of any details on the Clarisonic TSV or what will be included with it. My InsideQ magazine arrived quite a while ago, I am hoping February's arrives early now, LOL. I would email or call the InsideQ customer service and let them know your magazine never made it to you...
Thank you so much for your reply.
Honored Contributor

I don't know but I read somewhere (can't remember where) there is a new MIA3 coming out. I have the original in white and would like a new one. Mine still works and I would feel guilty if I replaced it!

Contributor
On 1/9/2015 jordan2 said:

I don't know but I read somewhere (can't remember where) there is a new MIA3 coming out. I have the original in white and would like a new one. Mine still works and I would feel guilty if I replaced it!

I have the original white one as well. Lasted really long time. I heard the miss have battery issues so I am not sure what to. Ugh. First world problems. Lol
Valued Contributor
I have had my Clarisonic Pro (white as well) since 2007 and I get this feeling it will never die! If it would or if I just feel the ""need"" ;D to have a Clarisonic for more than one bathroom I would like to get the new Clarisonic SMART PROFILE 4-SPEED FACE AND BODY SONIC CLEANSING WITH SMART TECHNOLOGY ( http://www.clarisonic.com/CL27-CL27.html?dwvar_CL27_color=White&cgid=Devices#start=1&cgid=Devices ). I need them to make the handle extender for my back though. It that was the TSV I would be buying that so fast QVC would not be able to blink! LOL Smiley Happy
Contributor
On 1/10/2015 Nicole WI said: I have had my Clarisonic Pro (white as well) since 2007 and I get this feeling it will never die! If it would or if I just feel the ""need"" ;D to have a Clarisonic for more than one bathroom I would like to get the new Clarisonic SMART PROFILE 4-SPEED FACE AND BODY SONIC CLEANSING WITH SMART TECHNOLOGY ( http://www.clarisonic.com/CL27-CL27.html?dwvar_CL27_color=White&cgid=Devices#start=1&cgid=Devices ). I need them to make the handle extender for my back though. It that was the TSV I would be buying that so fast QVC would not be able to blink! LOL Smiley Happy
I have the same one you do! I love it! But yeah the thing comes on as it isn't a battery issue but the brush head doesn't rotate like before. I was hoping it was the Mia 3 but I am with you on the plus too. So hard to decide. But finally have an excuse to upgrade. And I just reordered new brushes prior to it dying! Thanks
Valued Contributor

Mia 3 has been available at Sephora for a few months now. $199

"Clarisonic Mia 3 infuses sonic cleansing with a harmonic blend of function and form. Sleek, modern, intuitive, Mia 3 sings with three speeds, a real-time battery-life indicator, USB-enabled pLink charger, and a drying stand that converts to a charging station when coupled with the pLink charger. "

Valued Contributor
On 1/16/2015 KittyGurl said:
On 1/10/2015 Nicole WI said: I have had my Clarisonic Pro (white as well) since 2007 and I get this feeling it will never die! If it would or if I just feel the "need" ;D to have a Clarisonic for more than one bathroom I would like to get the new Clarisonic SMART PROFILE 4-SPEED FACE AND BODY SONIC CLEANSING WITH SMART TECHNOLOGY ( http://www.clarisonic.com/CL27-CL27.html?dwvar_CL27_color=White&cgid=Devices#start=1&cgid=Devices ). I need them to make the handle extender for my back though. It that was the TSV I would be buying that so fast QVC would not be able to blink! LOL Smiley Happy
I have the same one you do! I love it! But yeah the thing comes on as it isn't a battery issue but the brush head doesn't rotate like before. I was hoping it was the Mia 3 but I am with you on the plus too. So hard to decide. But finally have an excuse to upgrade. And I just reordered new brushes prior to it dying! Thanks
I wish I had your excuse to upgrade to the new Smart Profile System! I know it is an investment, but I want that new one so badly! LOL... Let Us know what you chose to replace your Pro with; I am dying to know! Smiley Very Happy
Valued Contributor
On 1/16/2015 KittyGurl said:
On 1/10/2015 Nicole WI said: I have had my Clarisonic Pro (white as well) since 2007 and I get this feeling it will never die! If it would or if I just feel the "need" ;D to have a Clarisonic for more than one bathroom I would like to get the new Clarisonic SMART PROFILE 4-SPEED FACE AND BODY SONIC CLEANSING WITH SMART TECHNOLOGY ( http://www.clarisonic.com/CL27-CL27.html?dwvar_CL27_color=White&cgid=Devices#start=1&cgid=Devices ). I need them to make the handle extender for my back though. It that was the TSV I would be buying that so fast QVC would not be able to blink! LOL Smiley Happy
Well KittyGurl, I guess I should have been careful what I wished for! LOL! Sure enough it is the new Smart Profile with more accessories than I imagined! I got the email to order it yesterday or the day before (A265183) the price will be $249.00 + S&H ($3.00!) and tax. It will include (what would be $383.00 retail value) the following: Smart Profile device with drying rack, USB-enabled p-Link charger, and AC adapter Two 2-in-1 dynamic facial brush heads, Turbo massage body brush head, Pedi Smoothing Disc, 2-oz Clarisonic Refining Skin Polish, 1-oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser, 3.5-oz Pedi Balm, 1-oz Pedi Boost, Four speeds Turbo function, Smart technology RFID technology, Intuitive interface Smart Mode light indicator, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Device measures approximately 7-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 3"D; weighs 7.4 oz, UL listed charger; 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Smiley Very Happy