Contributor

Someone who is IN CHARGE there at QVC for the midnight presentations needs to TAKE CONTROL of crazy hosts who think they are only there to fool around and act like out-of-control juveniles!!!! I have just watched the presentation of the iPad Air - a very expensive item! - for one hour and the host - I think her name is "Jackie"...? is acting like a LUNATIC. They spent more time jumping around & taking pictures of each other, & fooling with the stupid dancing animal app that makes them look foolish.... THAN THEY DID EXPLAINING THE ITEM, and what comes with it, and how the keyboard attaches, &, for example, how many photos does it store, how long is the battery life........real, hard-core info since they want us to lay down $600.00 for the Today's Special! Everyone knows we can buy an iPad for cheaper than QVC anywhere else, even through Apple. The only difference is the flex pays, which granted, are nice, and the Accessories. SO.....shouldn't the hosts then be filling the time SELLING the accessories, and the REASONs why we should pay QVC more????!!!!! Rather than acting like idiots who apparently have never been near an iPad, or an "app", in their life???!!!!! People tune in to get INFORMATION, not stupidity. It's a big mistake for them to think people are going to lay down that much money with only 5 minutes of INFORMATION and 55 minutes of acting like idiots! That behavior is offensive. Customers deserve grownups presenting ALL the information possible. If I walked into a store & the salesgirl was jumping around & taking pictures of herself instead of giving me information, I'd walk out. QVC managers - find some ADULT hosts who care about treating your customers with dignity. People tune in to but something that is explained in detail. We don't tune in to see a clown show! This presentation was ridiculous !

Esteemed Contributor
I wouldn't waste a dime on this TSV. It's only 16 gigs. Not worth it.
Frequent Contributor

I got the 64gb at sams club yesterday for less than the price of the 16gb-this is all new for me, but I think I got a much better deal-now I just have to learn how to use it!

Regular Contributor

Now, normally I would breeze by this and just say " here's someone who doesn't care for a particular host and is just venting, they need to lighten up"....but--you make a good point! I didn't see the presentation and I know nothing about this TSV...but yes, I would be turned off if I went into a store and a salesclerk went nutty instead of showing me how it works! Q should really address that!

Esteemed Contributor

No matter what Jacque is presenting I turn her off. I think you should do the same.

Occasional Contributor

I did watch the presentation thought it was very unprofessional and again QVC does not let the shoppers know that this is last year (2013) model of the the Ipad Air not the current version which is Ipad Air 2. A few callers who called in said they buy everything I mean over pay on items at QVC. I went on to Best Buy site and you can get a 64gb with Celluar Ipad Air (2013) for $499...QVC should let the non techy shoppers know what they are getting, it would be in the holiday spirt!

Honored Contributor

It's an old iPad.

Honored Contributor

How many photos it stores and how long the battery lasts are things that are extremely variable by individual user. They wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole, especially since most people who would purchase an almost 2 year old iPad at half again as much price as they need to pay, would also be having all sorts of "how do you use this thing?" error issues. Heaven forbid a host should offer that it will hold X number of photos and for a given individual it will hold 100 less, or if they give a battery life of 10 hrs and a purchaser only gets 7 hrs, then either QVC is at fault somehow, or Apple is. It couldn't possibly be user error or cluelessness. Never. Oh, no.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor
On 12/22/2014 straitgirl said:

No matter what Jacque is presenting I turn her off. I think you should do the same.

Why? Do we all need to think the same way about each of the hosts? That wouldn't work very well for me.