Occasional Contributor

Hi All~ I noticed that there is going to be Ryka TSV and a Clarks TSV within 4 days of each other. I'm guessing that because of the New Year approaching that the Ryka will be an athletic shoe. Do any of you know if the Clarks will be more "athletic" too? I'm thinking about getting a new pair of shoes.... I just don't know if I'm going to want the Ryka or if I'm gonna want to hold out for the Clarks. Thanks! Smile

Trusted Contributor
Hi jizmom I think that Clarks is shoe if I'm not mistaken. I don't have insider on hand but was pretty sure Clarks was a shoe and ryka is a tennis shoe w some new technology. Really want the ryka
Trusted Contributor

This is the Clarks TSV. Women who have ordered early are saying it runs big. Out of 11 reviews, it only has a 2 star rating. Such a shame with the extended sizing.

Clarks Leather Slip-On Shoes - Evianna Fig $54.92 S&H $7.22

Colors: Tan, Navy, Black, Pewter, Coral

These shoes feature perforated and stitching details on body with goring at vamp. Padded insole for comfort and textured outsole for traction and durability. Content: Leather upper; Balance ,manmade. Sizes: Medium 5-10 whole & half, 11-12 whole only; Narrow 7-10 whole & half, 11-12 whole only; Wide 6-10 whole & half, 11-12 whole only. Bottom: Evianna. COO: Imported. Heel height approx: 1-1/4". Fit: True to size.

Honored Contributor
I have a similar Clark's shoe with a diagonal strap across the top, and the always rub blisters on my heels.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! Any ideas what the Ryka is going to look like?

Trusted Contributor

A259966 Rykä Walking Sneakers with Comfort Surround System—Glide

A259966 Rykä Walking Sneakers with Comfort Surround System—Glide A259966 Rykä Walking Sneakers with Comfort Surround System—Glide

Contributor

Thanks for the Ryka item and link. Just ordered the black! I'm excited to see them.

Trusted Contributor

I have worn Ryka for many years, but I find lately, I'm hesitant to purchase them. I broke my foot earlier this year and bought a few Ryka walking shoes in wide width to wear when I healed and could put a shoe on again. I never used to have to break in the shoes, but his time I did and with many blisters to boot. I don't think the quality is there like it used to be. It seems they are using cheaper materials, lighter weights and less structure when they make them lately.

I hope the TSV shoes prove to be a good pair for you. Please review them for us so we know if this might be a better quality shoe from previous ones sold on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the video online. I like more leather and less mesh in my walking shoes, especially around the sides. The more support I have around the sides of my foot, the better I walk and the less stress on the foot. While in PT for my broken foot, the therapist told me that the lighter the weight of a walking shoe, the less support and more friction the foot will endure.

I wish they would also have a style with more leather.

Another thing that bothers me... it says in the description "true to size," but all the early reviews say the shoes are too short. I wish Ryka would get it right and really make them true to size. I can't order online if I have to try 2 different sizes all the time. I can't figure out why their sizing is so off.

Esteemed Contributor

I have over 20 pairs of Clarks clogs - and they're all 7 wide. Then I ordered a few pairs from QVC and from the Clarks website - and they ran long - had to return. They changed the last - so u will be taking a chance.