Regular Contributor

What if your "last minute gift" isn't a $500 camera?

All day, all night , camera? Have the flu, so I'm stuck in bed and every time I check to see what's on, it's the Canon camera. I either have a great sense of timing, or it's on all the time! Reminds me of Black Friday. Two days of non-stop HP laptop. I wonder who programs this stuff. LOL!
Super Contributor

Re: What if your ""last minute gift"" isn't a $500 camera?

I so agree! Weekend programing is just terrible.
Super Contributor

Try HSN, they have a nice assortment tonight of gifts, beauty product, clothes ect.

Honored Contributor

QVC needs to blow up their weekend programming with a cannon.

Honored Contributor

I actually looked at the lineup for today......and then went out and bought a book. Tired of reading for hours, so now I guess I'll clean.......or something.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

If you want something mind-boggling.....check out HSN's ""movie camera sunglasses"".........Just what ""junior"" needs to follow grandma around the house............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
New Contributor

Just the opposite. I tried to record the canon show that was supposed to be on last night according to my comcast cable guide and got dyson instead. Same this afternoon! What is that about!?

Esteemed Contributor

I like to have QVC on during the day as I go about my household chores, but I can't even stand that anymore because of the repetition. HSN has a lot more variety.

Valued Contributor

OP, or a $300 vacuum??? Who would I buy that for? If I am going to spend $300 on someone, I hope it would be on something a heck of a lot more fun than a vacuum...

Yikes! I finished my shopping. Stayed home today, and baked all day. I was kinda hoping to watch something in between Christmas movies. It certainly isn't QVC, that's for sure!! The stores, which are packed like sardines, would be more pleasant!