Trusted Contributor

I think the Q is doing the wrong thing by featuring the TSV every hour. Whatever it is for the day, every time I turn it on, that's what is showing. And it isn't even a big discount. Doesn't matter if it is a computer, purse, makeup product or a clothing item---it is on all day long. So what do I do? Change the channel. I used to have it on as background all the time and every once in a while I might order something. But if I am no longer watching because of this same stuff all day, I watch something else. So they are turning people off from buying. We need more variety, new vendors, etc. Maybe the new year will bring change!

Valued Contributor

Re: Same stuff over and over

I use to buy a lot of my Xmas presents from QVC, but not anymore. Didn't buy one thing from them this year.

Valued Contributor

double post

Valued Contributor

My last purchase from QVC was in January.
Honored Contributor

I know..it's just so boring. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I remember when there used to be excitement here over the TSV's. They were new items, and the prices were good deals.

Respected Contributor

I have to agree! Same products over and over. Spending too much time on one product. I am getting bored with the Q now after almost 13 years. You need new products, new vendors, and don't spend a half hour on an epilator demo. Just becoming very boring. Please do something to add excitement to the Q like you used to do in the past!

Trusted Contributor

I agree. It's almost as if they feel we're not too bright. Do we really need to spend a full hour on a vacuum, an item all of us use every week? Don't care if it's new, and improved, it still works the same way!

Super Contributor

After 14 years, have slowly stopped watching. Every time I tune in, terrible! I have given up.
Super Contributor

I know...why dont they get it, what's so hard to grasp about people needing variety. Too lazy or something here.............

Respected Contributor

I couldn't believe it when they showed the Monster stick vac. again on Saturday after they had featured it again and again two days before. UGH! Too much of the same things.