Regular Contributor

I love the Skecher TSV, just not sure what color would be neutral friendly the black or charcoal?

I wear black and grey for pants (90% of the time), then my tops will vary from more black to some color, depending on my mood..

When it comes to shoes and with this great TSV price I thought I would step out of the box and that is why I'm asking for suggestions..

TIA..

Respected Contributor

Re: Which Color for the TSV?

I got the gray because I buy everything in black so I thought I'd change up. I want to use them for slippers since the Vionic slippers I bought last year and hardly wore are falling apart (the lining is shredding on the right foot) - no more expensive Vionics for me.
Regular Contributor

Thank you for your assistance, I appreciate your insight..

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I got the gray because I buy everything in black so I thought I'd change up. I want to use them for slippers since the Vionic slippers I bought last year and hardly wore are falling apart (the lining is shredding on the right foot) - no more expensive Vionics for me.

That's a great idea BA. I'd use them as slippers and also to run to the mailbox, walk the dog, etc. As far as on their own for jeans, they don't really suit my taste. I have many slip on sneakers but nothing that's soft on the inside.

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Funloving said:
On 12/16/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I got the gray because I buy everything in black so I thought I'd change up. I want to use them for slippers since the Vionic slippers I bought last year and hardly wore are falling apart (the lining is shredding on the right foot) - no more expensive Vionics for me.

That's a great idea BA. I'd use them as slippers and also to run to the mailbox, walk the dog, etc. As far as on their own for jeans, they don't really suit my taste. I have many slip on sneakers but nothing that's soft on the inside.

Thank you. I have many shoes just like the sketchers but none have the faux fur inside so I figured I'd use them for slippers.