Respected Contributor

When it's finally revealed where and/or what Lisa has moved on to, what will be the next topic everyone will spend their time "wondering" about.

Trusted Contributor

The next topic will be people asking "I haven't seen Lisa for awhile. Does anyone know why or where she is".

I've seen people on her FB and her QVC Blog, last week, just finding out she's leaving. They had no idea. I expect posts coming in the next week or so asking why she hasn't been on QVC.

Respected Contributor

May I make a friendly suggestion, Sparklestar? Make the titles of your posts more informative so people who are not interested can just move on by. Nearly 250 people looked, one replied. Pretty please.....with sugar on it.....? :-) Just let us know what it is you are wondering about.

Valued Contributor
On 12/15/2014 happygal said:

May I make a friendly suggestion, Sparklestar? Make the titles of your posts more informative so people who are not interested can just move on by. Nearly 250 people looked, one replied. Pretty please.....with sugar on it.....? :-) Just let us know what it is you are wondering about.

I hate it when the subject lines don't contain ANY information about the subject of the post....

Super Contributor

I'm wondering why your wondering about it.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/15/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 12/15/2014 happygal said:

May I make a friendly suggestion, Sparklestar? Make the titles of your posts more informative so people who are not interested can just move on by. Nearly 250 people looked, one replied. Pretty please.....with sugar on it.....? :-) Just let us know <em>what</em> it is you are wondering about.

I hate it when the subject lines don't contain ANY information about the subject of the post....

I dislike this also. It unfortunately is VERY common on the boards.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they're going to sell flashlights next holidays too.

Regular Contributor
Not everyone wonders what she is or will be doing. Time to move on
Respected Contributor
On 12/15/2014 Vickie00 said:

The next topic will be people asking "I haven't seen Lisa for awhile. Does anyone know why or where she is".

I've seen people on her FB and her QVC Blog, last week, just finding out she's leaving. They had no idea. I expect posts coming in the next week or so asking why she hasn't been on QVC.

LOL ... probably.Wink

Respected Contributor

Dislike it/hate it??? It's getting so I'm getting scolded for something or other on this board. I'm guessing I should move to a friendlier community.