Honored Contributor

I just rcvd my email for the GILI tsv jacket and looked at all of the color choices. Anyone picking up this jacket?

Super Contributor
I like the chalk color but I'm thinking it would be very difficult to keep it clean. And having leather professionally cleaned is expensive. So I might just just be safe and get the black.
Esteemed Contributor

Thinking of the blue or cognac. Looks like it runs very small. What do you think?

Respected Contributor

Maybe it's just me, but the photos I've seen so far make the jacket look very binding across the bust area. I would hate for it to be so tight that the armhole would rip. I like the looks of fitted jackets, but I prefer them to be a bit more roomy. I'm still deciding if I want to order it (I love the chalk color), but if I do, I'll probably order a size up.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/3/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Maybe it's just me, but the photos I've seen so far make the jacket look very binding across the bust area. I would hate for it to be so tight that the armhole would rip. I like the looks of fitted jackets, but I prefer them to be a bit more roomy. I'm still deciding if I want to order it (I love the chalk color), but if I do, I'll probably order a size up.

I agree. I was thinking maybe two sizes up - it looks very tight-fitting in the chest area,

Respected Contributor

I ordered at noon on Monday and already received mine. I would say this jacket fits like traditional brick and mortar sizing. If you've been lulled into thinking you're a size smaller than you really are because of QVC's vanity sizing, you'll probably order the wrong size and be disappointed. I think that unless you are very busty you should order whatever size you wear in a structured garment in non-QVC apparel.

Contributor
Favorite Son, Can you tell us about the quality of the leather? Is it soft? I'm assuming it's not lamb. I ordered a GIlLI leather jacket last year that looks really cute, but the leather is the stiffest leather I have ever felt. No amount of conditioning has been able to soften it up at all. I'm hoping this one is a little better. Thanks for your input in advance!
Trusted Contributor
Is that what Jane is wearing. Sorry but so unflattering to me. Her hips look so wide because of the cut
Super Contributor

Lisa is wearing a size 4. She said to order your "regular designer size from QVC". It is very fitted and quite short, especially in the back. She called it a fashion jacket. The colors are nice, but I think unless you're very tiny, it would look odd being so short.

Respected Contributor

The collar destroys the look. All I can think of is ""The Flying Nun.""