Valued Contributor

My boots shipped out and got as far as my UPS in my town in Maine and now the tracking says they are on their way back to Harrisburg, PA. This happen to anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Re: Lamo boots recalled again?

Wore mine yesterday when UPS delivered them and they are really nice. For the short period of time I had them on, I got a lot of compliments...love the colors.

Hope you get yours.

Contributor

I received my grey Lamo boots by UPS the day before Thanksgiving (exactly their estimated delivery date) and they are really lovely. I don't understand why yours weren't delivered. Hopefully the tracking information is wrong and they are arriving early next week after all.
Trusted Contributor

Mine made it to Ohio early yesterday so I was expecting mine today. Nope. Now it says tracking information is unavailable. I'm starting to think these boots are an urban myth lol
Valued Contributor

Mine are at UPS a mile down the road. Sure hope they don't turn around when they are sooooo close to my driveway!

Honored Contributor

I received mine the other day. They are for my granddaughter. They are the one's where the tops are shiny multi-colored.

I hope they don't fall apart. That would not be good.

Trusted Contributor

It's been a month...it's cold out...I guess I'm getting impatient. Maybe Monday?
Respected Contributor

I got my pink ones yesterday.They are so cute but let me say,they we're not kidding when they said they run short. I wear an 11,ordered a 12. They are just barely long enough. I wear 11 always. But I do want the black or the tan. Perfectly warm and will be great for walking dogs since I don't wear my UGGs in drizzle.
Esteemed Contributor

Mine are still in waitlist; they were supposed to be sent 11/27 - latest update.

Frequent Contributor

Mine made it to the local post office, and now says tracking unavailable.