Valued Contributor
I just received mine and they just fall out of my hair. They show using on short hair and my hair is at least as long. Has any one else had this happen?
Honored Contributor

I did. Returned them.

Bought her Perfector later. I kept it, but I don't often use it. Now it's my reminder never to buy from that line again. It's just not for my hair which I thought was pretty much the length like the model who has the short hair. Maybe hers is just way coarser and thicker than mine. Whatever the secret, I'm not trying again.

Valued Contributor
I don't know how they do it on TV. I just got mine. The low settings did nothing for me. I used hot, kept for 20 min and only one part of my hair looked really curly. I have long hair, mid-back, so I got long rollers and was able to put 4 in my hair on my own. So, guess they are going back....
Respected Contributor

I haven't had any luck with her products either, sent it all back.

Respected Contributor

It was awful - I sent mine back. I bought it for short hair, the rollers took forever to get hot and no matter how I gripped them they just flopped around on my head. I had them in for about 10 minutes and hardly curled at all. Totally useless. I have been using the Hot Shot electric rollers for years from Amazon for under $30.00. Heat up right away, lightweight, leave in for about 3 minutes and my hair comes out great and lasts all day and my hair was nice and shiny.

Super Contributor
I bought the first set a couple years ago....the short ,medium and long. They never worked for me....burned my scalp as Well!!!
Esteemed Contributor
I bought the TSV in the large 2"" rollers ... they took forever to heat up and burnt my scalp .. They did not stay securely on my head like they did on the QVC models ... I had absolutely no curl and they left my hair limp with no body or style ..... I am sending them back and will never buy this line of heated rollers again ... my $30.00 Conair hot rollers are far better than the Calista rollers!
Valued Contributor
Wow. Hard to believe they charge $110 for these!
Regular Contributor

Bad luck for me too. They curled my baby fine hair, but the curl lasted about five minutes and completely went away.

Trusted Contributor

I was tempted to buy but the price pretty much curtailed me. I also don't think those claw like clips work well unless your hair is quite thick. I prefer the old style clips. I never had a problem with ridges when I used them. I haven't curled for years except with an iron but was looking to get back to some hot rollin'. Maybe I'll try Sally's.