Honored Contributor
They're selling that stupid vacuum cleaning as though their very financial lives depend on it. The night is just one long infomercial. Do they really think people are really going to sit spellbound and watch Dan describe this thing over and over?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Most people channel surf and wouldn't just sit spellbound and listen to the repetition they do for the benefit of those just tuning in!! I would think that is how they get many sales. For someone interested in the product then maybe they would want anyone.

Trusted Contributor

im sure it works awesome.. but no way can i afford it............. omg

Contributor

Anything over $150 is too much for a vacuum cleaner.

Not applicable

I have the older model non ball dyson pet vacuum, wouldn't change it for anything. It even gets rid of bird seed and feathers stuck into the carpeting from our birds. I would love to have the new one, the savings is not exactly what they are advertising though, I've not seen this particular DC65 Ball for sale anywhere at the retail price they are showing.

I would love to get this one and have two so I don't have to carry them up and down the stairs. If you have pets, it is worth it especially easy pay.

Valued Contributor

that is one boring TSV time. Y-A-W-N..................zzzzzzzz.

Respected Contributor
I could understand when it was new, but I think everyone by now pretty much knows all about Dyson. I agree.
Valued Contributor

My friend, who owns a vacuum business, advises against Dyson...says the motor is really too small to work for years, and that Dyson has the highest "needs repair" rates of all of them. He says they are so expensive because of all the money they spend to advertise.

I know people love their Dysons......but I agree, all those hours are just nerve-wracking.

I guess somebody is buying, though! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Occasional Contributor

This is supposed to be a "Christmas Shopping Weekend" with only 5 more weeks until Christmas! Oh well, I suppose you could get one for the Mail Man, one for the Bus driver, one for the lady that does your nails.........{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Stay away from Dyson. I purchased two within the last five years, a canister and an upright. I switched from my Kenmore Progressive canister to the Dyson canister and Dyson doesn't hold a candle to my Kenmore--hardly any suction to speak of. The upright is the last model they made before they eliminated the piece that surrounded the ball. It's impossible to clean under anything and its extremely heavy to manipulate around furniture. I can NOT recommend the Dyson brand and I believe they are way overpriced--no matter how much of a deal QVC thinks they're giving anyone. Not happy with either purchase.