Valued Contributor

Any thought on the TSV Speakers?

Looks like a good purchase for a 17 yr old who loves to listen to music in the shower.

Any opinions?

Regular Contributor

Re: Any thought on the TSV Speakers?

I like the idea of being able to take them I to the shower. I am getting at least two sets- one for my 9 year old who can pair them with his iPad and iPhone and one for myself to keep at work.
Esteemed Contributor

I just bought the older ones, I guess, for presents this year...I hope they work as nice as these though they won't have the volume.....buying them singularly I can pick the colors...this set I would have to buy two of the same color....or give doubles....I only need three...all going to the same family...

They seem really nice....

Trusted Contributor

I just bought them to use w/my IPad Mini. Was debating whether to buy the single 12w or these. Hope I get decent sound.

Respected Contributor

My husband just asked me to order 2 sets - for use in our cars and one extra. We plan to link them to our phone when traveling so we can actually hear the GPS lady's directions. My husband likes to play music from his iPod's playlist while driving and thought this would amplify the sound better than our speakers. Of course, we'll use it for making phone calls from the car and I see myself playing Christmas carols in the kitchen while making Christmas cookies! I'm sure we'll think of more uses.

Super Contributor

These little things work great! I have one from last year and it's still going strong. I really enjoy taking it in my bathroom while getting ready in the mornings and not having to worry about splashing it with water. I think being able to pair 2 of them together now is a great idea. I'm getting the red set!

Valued Contributor

Can someone explain what else they can be used with besides with a smartphone? I have the Nano which you can only hear with earplugs. Does this work on that so I can listen to it without earplugs?

This is probably a silly question but I haven't had the chance to listen to the presentation and I'm never sure how all these modern gadgets work together.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I bought many sets for gifts, DH and one for me. I like you can use it in the shower and as a speaker phone as well as for music.