Contributor

Prindables TSV and others for Hannukah

I ask this question or one similar every year....why isn't there an option for silver/blue Hannukah wrapping/sprinkles rather than only green and red? On an item like this I would think it would be easy. Mrs. P does Hannukah apples for other retailers.

This question extends to many other items QVC offers for gifts?????

Trusted Contributor

Re: Prindables TSV and others for Hannukah

I would email a suggestion, maybe they arent aware of enough demand to warrant it. Enjoy Hannukah.
Respected Contributor

Might be a nice option. Probably harder to do, fewer candies like M&Ms, jimmies, chocolate morsels, etc., used to coat the apples are available in blue and white. Wouldn't mind seeing some Hanukkah appropriate gifts.

Honored Contributor

Remember years ago when Kathy L used to do the Chanukah gift shows, they were great, sadly a thing of the past.

Honored Contributor

And the blue and white theme would sell beyond those who celebrate Hanukkah. The whole blue and silver Christmas decor theme is big, and I'd bet lots of people who celebrate Christmas would like that color combo as well.

Super Contributor

Just silver decorated boxes could have been used for both .......... IMO I would prefer non - colored candies........ my GS can't have foods that are dyed red anyway.......just the natural colors of the chocolates and candy pieces would work..........
Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I actually emailed a jewelry vendor who was from Israel and asked him why there was no Jewish symbols. He wrote me back and said IT WOULD NOT SELL. Angel from Quacker just featured a Hannukah tee shirt and mentioned that she had to convince the establishment to sell it. She had been turned down. Well in the few minutes she had it on I believe she mentioned 4,000 people had ordered it.

Perhaps they don't think there is a market. I guess we would have to ask them.

Valued Contributor

Wow. Sounds like Q hires incompetent people who are incapable of doing any kind of research..... Sad.
Respected Contributor

I was just looking through a new Popcorn Factory catalog and they offer foods and decorative tins for Hanukkah specifically.

Honored Contributor

I think they just focus on Christmas for whatever reason.