Super Contributor

Thinking I am going to return the TS of the MY PILLOW.

I have used it for a week now... it has not helped my sore neck or shoulders as I had hoped. I sleep no better.... It feels like any other pillow. Disappointed...{#emotions_dlg.sad}

For those that bought it on the TS.. what do you think about it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thinking I am going to return the TS of the MY PILLOW.

I purchased it before & quickly returned it. It was like sleeping on an egg crate to me.

Frequent Contributor

Well this is disappointing as I too, bought 3 for gifts. I bought them as I'm sick of replacing pillows and the fact that these have a warranty seemed like a good value. I bought the firm ones and hope they have better results. I think I'll keep one for myself, and will try it out tonight.
Trusted Contributor

I didn't get one, but sam's club has our favorite serta pillows, and no s+h charges.

Respected Contributor

A pillow is such a personal purchase; while one person will love it another will hate it. I love My Pillows. As soon as I bought one, I started to collect them whenever there was a TSV. My intent is to replace all the pillows in my house with My Pillows. I love the fact that they're washable too.

Did you throw it in the dryer when you first got it like they recommended? That really helps to f-luff it up. I also bought a firm one just to check it out and really liked that one as well. I didn't find it to be that much different than the regular fill.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

Mine went back after 3 days, it made my neck and shoulders worse{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Could not get over the texture of the foam it seemed like chunks of vomit.

Plus it need a real airing out from the odor.

Super Contributor

I purchased 2 in the firm. I love mine and sleep very well on it. I gave my son the other and he doesn't like it. However, he sleeps on very flat pillows. So, now I have 2 for my bed! Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY PILLOW! .... it's the best pillow I have ever purchased.
Trusted Contributor

I bought the medium for my 5' frame and I love it!!

Valued Contributor

I ordered a set of these last year. I got two medium. At first I hated them. I thought they were hot and I woke up sweating in the middle of the night. But as time has gone on I have gotten used to them and now I love them. They are different than a regular pillow but when you put your head in them the support stays where it is supposed to. If you tuck support into your neck and put your head back to spine level it really does make a difference. I think it is a matter of preference.

Beckyblu