Frequent Contributor

Can't stop laughing at the name of the new Keurig technology!

I'm sure the vendor rep is saying something perfectly appropriate, but to me every time she mentions "our new ...... Keurig technology" it sounds to me like she is saying P*i*ss and Pump technology when describing today's tsv. She's not saying it as much today as she did when it came on at midnight (not sure why I was still up), but she does mention it and it sounds like that every time. I must be really bored to be so entertained by this! lol

Not applicable

Re: Can't stop laughing at the name of the new Keurig technology!

It's funny you mention this. I have been noticing more and more reps, news anchors etc on TV do not annunciate "t' in many words these days. Important sounds like im-por-an. Button sound like bha-un. Like you said piston sounds like pis-on. I have noticed it with the Keurig rep before and other vendor reps on both HSN and QVC. Drives me ape shi.

<h1 class="head-entry">
</h1>

Valued Contributor

It has been on since 5 PM my time. That makes Keurig has been on for 33 minutes. Enough is Enough.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes you need a pump.

Super Contributor

There is a host on shophq, Lynn Schokle (not sure if I spelled her name right) but she slurs her speech, she speaks so fast. It's annoying, I can't watch her.
Honored Contributor

LOL... yes I've noticed and I guess PREsentation is now the official pronunciation for PRESENTation because it's now EVERYWHERE.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what she's really saying? Is it Picks and Pump technology or Piston and Pump technology or something else? I'm really curious, does anyone know?

Oh, and the not pronouncing the t's in the middle of words drives me ape shi too!!!! lol

Respected Contributor

She just talks too fast. After today, I don't want to see a cup of coffee for a very long time.

{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Respected Contributor

Piston Pump, yeah, trouble. I do notice the "buh-un" and talking too fast. I'm training someone right now to do presentations, he's under thirty and it's a struggle. He goes too fast.