Respected Contributor

I Wish Someone Would Tell Lisa

To fix her collar. She can't be watching herself in the monitors like people say, or she would see it.

Super Contributor

Re: I Wish Someone Would Tell Lisa

Why is she wearing another weird leather jacket as a shirt? I don't understand her clothes. Is she going to end up selling leather jackets - what happened to that leather jacket vendor that she was rumored to be dating?

Trusted Contributor

Are you kidding.....that's only one of their hundreds of complaints about Lisa, she's always looking in the monitor. They just don't get it, that all the Q hosts look into the monitor but its just part of their 'love' for her......not!
Trusted Contributor

On 11/15/2014 CaneCorsoMom said:

Why is she wearing another weird leather jacket as a shirt? I don't understand her clothes. Is she going to end up selling leather jackets - what happened to that leather jacket vendor that she was rumored to be dating?

What leather jacket vendor?
Honored Contributor

Gary from Denim & Co.? (Giggle snort!) You know, he does look like a nice guy...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Frequent Contributor

She had to know it was standing up - rubbing her chin, had to look past it to see handbag colors to her left. It was driving me crazy too - she had to know it was like that. Maybe she was just trying to gain more attention?

Honored Contributor

Occasional Contributor

I believe she said there was a very cold draft in the studio. She put her collar up to stay warmer.

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone has different taste. For example you thought that the jacket was weird. I thought that it was very chic and cute. I would wear if with a top under it of course but I really liked the jacket.

Respected Contributor

I have worn the top of a leather suit with just my shape-wear underneath. I figured that their TV studio is drafty and the ladies sometimes wear leather or other jackets to keep warm. Doing a 2-3 hour show in a chilly atmosphere can't be too comfortable. I know I could have worn one of my leather jackets inside my church this morning. for some reason they seem to have the thermostat set at Siberia.