Honored Contributor

Could anyone who has a My Pillow tell me how they decided whether to buy the medium or firm one? I'm pretty sure I want to order but don't know which one to get.

Contributor

I got the firm because I like a thicker pillow since I sleep on my side. If you are a smaller person or don't like a thicker pillow, you probably might want to get the regular one. I love mine. I don't know what the TSV is but if it is a set, I may get a set of King size because I just got the standard size for me. You really can bunch it up how you want it. Mine is not the one with the gusset so I don't know what difference that makes.

Honored Contributor

I purchased (and then donated) My Pillows which I bought in a B&M store. I think they were probably firm. I hated them.

Respected Contributor

Like Kiamom, I got the firm, too, for the same reason...a side sleeper. I LOVE it! I've had it since June...got it at BB&B with a 20% coupon as they will let you return pillows if you don't like them. I had a Brookstone pillow from BB&B before the MP, and it was fine...at first. Then it seemed to become hard as a rock. I would buy another MP in a heartbeat if something happened to this one.

Frequent Contributor

Got the FIRM TSV back in April and love it. It will be $39.98 plus $5 S&H..shared the pair with my son-in-law..no complaints from him either.

Enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

I can't decide if I should try these or break down and order the pillows they have at the Hyatt that DH and I fell in love with. The Hyatt pillows are a lot more money though. Like 7 times the price of the TSV!

Contributor

I love mine too! I got the Queen size firm because it seems like every pillow I ever had always goes flat. I start out sleeping on my side but may sleep on my back if I get too hot. This is the first pillow that stays exactly how you ""plump"" it until you decide to change it. I normally give mine a good shake every night before going to bed. I am 5'3 and weigh 150 so I am not sure if I am considered a larger person or not. Hope this helps!

Super Contributor
I have the queen size pillow in the firm and I love it! I went out of town in July and missed My Pillow so much... I never want to be without it! eta- I am primarily a side sleeper
Honored Contributor

Thanks, I'm going to get the firm.

Respected Contributor

I love MY Pillow!! One of the things that sold me on MY Pillow is that it's machine washable and dryable. I love having a super clean pillow. It's comfy too.