Respected Contributor

I ordered the black around 2p.m. Checked today and they are in backorder. Did this happen to anyone else?

New Contributor

Re: llamo TSV went to backorder

I ordered the grey boots at midnight - as soon as they were presented. The order went though just fine. Today I notice they are backordered-what, they sold out in one minute!!! Something is up!

Super Contributor

I preordered a black pair and an orange pair. I recieved the black pair but my orange ones now say they have been sent back to the sender. Called customer service and they knew nothing and their tracking status doesnt say that. So I emailed the Q, I will see if I get the orange.

Honored Contributor

i ordered the pink late in the day and they are now showing as backordered.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the black, chestnut, and gray. Chestnut shipped but other 2 have gone to back order. Wonder if they were waiting to ship until they knew how many they allocated would sell?? I also ordered at midnight!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the thread. I ordered these in the Hot Pink yesterday around 9:00 p.s.t. as a Christmas gift. I changed my mind this morning. The order was still in process however the system would not let me cancel. I just checked the status after reading this thread and it had switched to backordered. I attempted to cancel again and this time it went through. I am happy for that outcome, but something is majorly wrong with their inventory.

Super Contributor

I ordered my green pair around 10 a.m. and mine are now backordered, too. Man, good thing these weren't meant to be a gift.

Respected Contributor

On 11/1/2014 Sherbear1 said:

I preordered a black pair and an orange pair. I recieved the black pair but my orange ones now say they have been sent back to the sender. Called customer service and they knew nothing and their tracking status doesnt say that. So I emailed the Q, I will see if I get the orange.

I ordered the green and grey boots through the Insider two days before they were presented. The green shipped the next day and when I first checked the tracking it said that it had been sent back to the sender but today it says that the package arrived at my local UPS. So hopefully they will be delivered on Monday! The grey shipped on the day they were presented but when I check the tracking number I get an error so not sure what is happening with them.

Contributor

Same here and I came here just to see if others were having the same issue. I ordered 3 pair after lunch and they are all showing as backordered. I know they sold them up until midnight so I don't understand. Since a lot of people are having this happen, maybe something is wrong in the system.
Contributor

Oh no! Just looked, ordered the chestnut yesterday, mine says backorder too now. Strange.