Occasional Contributor

Emjoi TSV callus remover - why 2?

Anybody else annoyed that the TSV comes packed two? I have been waiting to buy this but have no idea what I would do with the other. It's a weird thing to give someone as a gift. The mailman maybe? Lol. Disappointed on this TSV offer.
Super Contributor

Re: Emjoi TSV callus remover - why 2?

I also wish this TSV was offered as a single, but with a lower price.

Esteemed Contributor

I am put out over it. If it had been 1 unit, I probably would have bought it. I've been on the fence about one of these for awhile. Guess I still am.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

give the second one to a friend, spouse, son/daughter, mother......i will keep a second one at our vacation home so i dont have to pack it. the entire set is worth it for the rollers alone, even if you dont use the second one. great deal and i already have one! i will give the second one to one of my daughters or to my son.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Agreed. If only one at cheaper price I would have purchased. I don't have any other person to gift it too. So, i think I will wait a bit longer.
Honored Contributor

It's that stupid gift drawer they harp on incessantly.

Respected Contributor

I love the idea of giving it as a gift. That's what I plan to do.

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, wish they would have offered just one as the TS. A person can always buy a second one if they are so inclined, but I feel as though I am being forced to buy two. My daughter and daughter in law are both out of state and I don't want to pay shipping "again" to send them one. I could have sent them one delivery direct. I don't have anyone near me that I would gift this to. Thus ~ no purchase.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

Oh I just turned on the Q and see this. This would be nice to have but I have to stop somewhere...........wow and it is easy pay........I set is $53 so two for $39 So this will make our feet soft? Help. Ok I got it...........for the lady to do my feet it is $40 so I might as well do it myself and more than once.

Respected Contributor

I have the original and I love it! My feet are so calloused and cracked, this has made a world for my feet! They are smooth after using this followed by lotion! Blonde Venus, if you search this site, you can purchase the original battery operate done for30.00.