New Contributor

Hoping for Vitamix in Apple Green!

October 26, 2014 TSV - Vitamix Professional Series has some great new colors!! I'm hoping that Vitamix will make an apple green version for QVC. The shade of apple green that matches Kitchen Aid and other brand products. Hey Jan Mueller - would you talk to Vitamix about this?! Thanks so much!
Super Contributor

Re: Hoping for Vitamix in Apple Green!

They have this one which they call Lemongrass, but it looks apple green to me: http://www.qvc.com/Vitamix-7500-64-oz.-13-in-1-Under-Cabinet-Variable-Speed-Blender.product.K40174.h...
New Contributor

Thanks ThinkOutsideTheBox. I missed that presentation and didn't know a green version was now available.
Super Contributor

You are welcome! I do not know if it is the correct color green, but I knew about it since I also had this color in my wish list. Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

I wish I could trade my white for turquoise.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I understand Kachina624! I know that as soon as I order another color, Vitamix will come out with apple green and I'll start pining for it! (However, that lemongrass color that ThinkOutsideTheBox mentioned is pretty close and wouldn't be a bad choice.)
Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested, this is the last Vitamix TSV of the year so you had better buy it now if you want one.