New Contributor

What was the most popular TSV that Kristin mentioned?

Kristin just mentioned that today's car windshield covers may break the #1 spot. She said the most popular TSV was over 400,000 items sold that day. Does anyone know what item that was?
Occasional Contributor

Re: What was the most popular TSV that Kristin mentioned?

I didn't see the presentation to be able to answer your question correctly, but it did pique my interest. I took the QVC Studio Tour eight years ago. The tour guide mentioned that the most popular TSV to date (then 2006) had been Razor Scooters. I wonder what, if anything, outsold them? Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I didn't see the show either but I believe Halo held the top spot. I seem to recall hearing this somewhere before but of course, my memory could be wrong. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

It was a computer when I went on the tour 8 years ago
Occasional Contributor

"The record for the most products moved in one day is currently held by the portable smartphone charging company Halo, with a staggering 300,000 units sold."

-- from Entrepreneur, Sept. 15, 2014: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/237379

Valued Contributor

Kerstin said that the item sold 405,000 units two years ago. I don't know whose figure is correct, hers or the one cited in the article in post #4. In any case, the FrostGuard sold more than 525,000, which is an astonishing number.