Occasional Contributor

So I bought three of the bliss lights during Christmas in July when they were on sale for $146.96 for the first one and $136.96 for the second and third ones Now I see that they are on as the TSV and they have changed the housing to a resin instead of a metal and they are selling them for $89.96 for the firs and $79.96 for the second and third.

I am trying to decide if I should return the ones I bought in July and buy these new ones, since they fall under the holiday return policy. I would be saving probably about $225 if I do. Is anyone else considering doing the same thing?

The only thing I am worried about is whether the resin ones will hold up as well as the metal ones.

Re: Bliss Lights TSV 10/18/14

I am thinking about returning mine also. Is the only difference the housing?

Occasional Contributor

On 10/17/2014 addys grandma said:

I am thinking about returning mine also. Is the only difference the housing?

Yes from what I could tell from the presentation that is the only difference. This one still has the new technology that covers a wider area.

Normally, I wouldn't care about returning them but the difference in price is so significant.

Not applicable

Are these lights a problem near airports. I live near a hospital where care flight lands and near an airport and a naval air station 6 miles away. Can these be a problem for aircraft?
Contributor

I like this concept so I went ahead and ordered green......but I would LOVE one in white? Does anyone know if you can get this in white somewhere?
Trusted Contributor

I wish they had the white, too. I could find more ways to use white.

Respected Contributor

Their response to the question of when they will have white, was that "there is no white laser that exists at this time"
Not applicable

I bought one two years ago and it was amazing. This past Christmas it did not work. You could not see the lights on the house. I could not figure out what happened. Has anyone else had any trouble? I did buy the TSV today but would love to also use the one I bought a couple years ago.
Valued Contributor

They were sold out in July, I waited too long to decide. I'm glad I did! It is significant savings, so I would return the others. I'm getting the green and I, too, wish they were offered in clear. Home Depot carries them but only on blue. I asked HD if they could order clear and they told me they are not made on clear. I'd leave them up all year long. As for the two year old ones that don't work, I would call the company directly and ask if they can be repaired, replaced or even credit toward new ones. Can't hurt!
Regular Contributor

Hi everyone, I waited because I couldn't afford these. I would like to order one. Can anyone tell me how much does it cover.Is one enough. I know shop hq has one that projects stars or snowflakes. Thank you.