Super Contributor
I always go forward a week on my TV guide to see upcoming TSV's. They are so predictable! When will QVC respond to viewers requests for something new? I've asked for a fashion line of bags, with no response, less Susan Graver, no response, a new fashion jewelry line maybe? The schedule is boring. A new dinnerware line, home decor, and my all time favorite, MEASUREMENTS on each clothing line!!! I don't believe I'm the only one on this!!!
Respected Contributor

I feel the same way. There is nothing truly new and one hour spent on one product is tooooo long.

Honored Contributor

I agree. I seldom watch any more, other than occasionally viewing Alberti's shows. I gave up checking the upcoming TSVs long ago. At this point, QVC should tape and re-run the long infomercials because there's nothing new and fresh about the presentations. Evidently someone is watching and buying, but I can't imagine who ... other than new customers who haven't hit the point of burnout yet.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova