Regular Contributor

If you are looking at the Fleece Sheets Tsv

The other channel has Concierge Collection Microfleece sheets, any size, for $29.95 and free shipping. It's not their TS, but they are showing it in conjunction with the TS. Item #089-650.

Super Contributor

Re: If you are looking at the Fleece Sheets Tsv

How many pillow cases please?

QVC Malden Mills TSV used to have (4) pillow cases...these only have (2).

You have to purchase an additional set @19.50 + shipping.

Regular Contributor

There are just 2 pillow cases, you can purchase additional ones separately. I've never tried the CC brand microfleece, but with free shipping, this is the better price.

I have 2 sets of the Malden Mills, and I love them, but they shed and pill like crazy after a few washes. I imagine all fleece sheets do, but it bugs me when they say they don't.

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 sets last year. They were the ones with 4 pillow cases in the set. I just bought 2 more sets of the tonight's TSV. They are offering the same design I got last year, so even though these come with only 2 cases, at $39 it's a good deal for me.

Everyone in the house LOVES Malden Mills PolarFleece sheets. A year of wash & wear and mine are still in very good shape. I also have a couple of sets from 2 years ago, and they are still OK, pilling just a little.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Krissie22 said:

There are just 2 pillow cases, you can purchase additional ones separately. I've never tried the CC brand microfleece, but with free shipping, this is the better price.

I have 2 sets of the Malden Mills, and I love them, but they shed and pill like crazy after a few washes. I imagine all fleece sheets do, but it bugs me when they say they don't.

Krissie22, I agree with you about the pilling and it drives me crazy, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I have 3 sets of the Malden Mills polar fleece sheets that have been washed many times, I use them year round, and although I do get some fuzz on the dryer lint catcher after drying them, never during use have I experienced any shedding or pilling. Is it possible those of you who have this problem are using fabric softener when you wash them and that might be the problem? Just wondering because I've heard the rep say not to use it because it does something to the fabric, I forget exactly what but because she said it I've never used it, which is why I'm wondering if that could be the cause.

Trusted Contributor

I really have enjoyed the Malden Mills polar fleece sheets and was going to order another set.

HSN has a better price on their sheets but I am concerned they won't be as good as the Malden Mills. Has anyone had both and how do they compare with each other?

Contributor

Absolutely love my Malden Mills sheets, use them year round and never had any pilling issues.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/15/2014 isaboo said:

I really have enjoyed the Malden Mills polar fleece sheets and was going to order another set.

HSN has a better price on their sheets but I am concerned they won't be as good as the Malden Mills. Has anyone had both and how do they compare with each other?

I have bought the Concierge microfiber sheets and been very pleased. You can read their reviews..So, I just cancelled my Q TSV order and got the HSN microfleece sheets for $29.95 and free shipping! There is no way I was going to pay the high shipping for the Q TSV.

A big thank you to Krissie for posting about these sheets! Most of the colors in the queen are very limited..still thinking about another set....

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I posted on the other thread that I ordered CC ""soft & cozy"" sheets last year from HSN. Not sure what they are considered but the name fits them perfectly.

They don't pill at all but for about the first 2 washings they did shed a lot. My dryer vent was full of fuzz from the sheets. Then they stopped and are fine.

I'm not sure if these microfleece are the same as the soft & cozy or different.