Frequent Contributor

Shipping on Polar Fleece Sheets

Is anyone turned off that the shipping on a set of sheets $25-$44 should cost $9.22. This is ridiculous! Its almost 1/2 the price of the twin sheets or a 1/3 of the price for the queen (which is the size i need) I would love to order the leopard print but the shipping is keeping me from ordering. Am I the only one who feels this way? The sheets price are on a great deal but shipping should have been reduced too. Very disappointed.

Super Contributor

Re: Shipping on Polar Fleece Sheets

FYI they've always been approx $9 to ship for the last few years. I try to order more than 1 set then it doesn't seem so bad.

I think the reason these sheets are lower priced this year is because they only have (2) pillow cases.

BUYER BEWARE:

They used to include (4) pillow cases...I have a king bed, but use 4 standard pillows.

I find that I can just tuck in the ends & they're perfect, but won't be getting them this year because they cut back the amount of pillow cases to lower the pirce.

Trusted Contributor

Shipping should make you think twice. Of late, QVC is using shipping as another form of revenue. They know some of us complain, so they offer reduced, or free shipping at rare times trying to fool people. I always include the shipping in what an item really costs.

Honored Contributor

I am going to check out the fleece sheets at Costco. I can't remember the price but they only had queen and king.

Super Contributor

On 10/14/2014 DiAnne said:

I am going to check out the fleece sheets at Costco. I can't remember the price but they only had queen and king.

Thanks for posting this...the reason I loved these sheets is because they used to give us 4 pillow cases...These are NO bargain because you have to purchase extra cases for $19.50 + shipping.

So disappointed...have been waiting for this TSV all year!

Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Lila4now said:

Shipping should make you think twice. Of late, QVC is using shipping as another form of revenue. They know some of us complain, so they offer reduced, or free shipping at rare times trying to fool people. I always include the shipping in what an item really costs.

I agree completely. QVC's lost a lot of my business. I decided to try fleece sheets and once I saw the S&H price here I looked at numerous other websites. Found one great set on eBay and another on Wayfair's site, both excellent quality, extra pillow cases, and both at lower prices with free shipping. It takes a bit more research to be sure to find what you want, but it's worth it in my opinion.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 10/14/2014 dooBdoo said:

I agree completely. QVC's lost a lot of my business. I decided to try fleece sheets and once I saw the S&H price here I looked at numerous other websites. Found one great set on eBay and another on Wayfair's site, both excellent quality, extra pillow cases, and both at lower prices with free shipping. It takes a bit more research to be sure to find what you want, but it's worth it in my opinion.

Thanks for posting...I forgot to check Wayfair...do they offer the extra pillow cases?

Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 wenfen said:

Thanks for posting...I forgot to check Wayfair...do they offer the extra pillow cases?

Hi, wenfen! You're welcome. It depends on the listings. In my case, I found one with extra cases. If the listing isn't clear, their customer service is top notch in my opinion so you could contact them to find what you need. Best of luck to you!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Hi, wenfen! You're welcome. It depends on the listings. In my case, I found one with extra cases. If the listing isn't clear, their customer service is top notch in my opinion so you could contact them to find what you need. Best of luck to you!Smile

Thanks so much! I'm from the southeast too...no wonder you're so nice!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much! I'm from the southeast too...no wonder you're so nice!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Awww.{#emotions_dlg.blushing} You made my day. Nice to meet you, and I hope I see you around.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}