Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know which model it is? Hope is the new S30. Thanks for the info.

Regular Contributor
I love my s30! I got the red here at the Q because all the other vendors charge extra for the red.
Contributor

I looked at the Program Guide for this coming Sunday, October 26th. At the top, by the listing of the Today's Special Value was a small video screen with David Venable talking about how October 26th will be an all day Holiday Kitchen show. In the video it showed a quick clip of a Vita Mix, and it looks like the Model 7500 that I bought in August of this year. It is a much more professional high end model than the last one I had. I watched it twice to be sure. The clip first shows a Kitchen Aid item and then the Vita Mix, a red one. I bought the Lemongrass, a pretty green color, model 7500 so I am familiar with it. I hope that I am right for all of you. It is so much better than the 5200 model that I have used for several years. I hope this helps those of you who are thinking of buying one.

Contributor

http://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?app=mail#2 This is what will be shown for Vitamix TSV on Sunday, not what I originally thought.

Contributor

I am sorry that the last post didn't come through correctly. I am going to send you the information that I received early this morning by my email regarding the Vitamix TSV on Sunday, October 26. It is item number K-41953- Vitamix Professional Series 64-oz. tall container, 13-in-1 Variable speed Blender for $389.94 on Easy Pay on 6 payments of $64.99. Colors are Berry, Black, Cinnamon, Cobalt Blue, Platinum, and Turquoise. I am sure if you pull up the Item # you can actually see the Vitamix. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

How the heck does the Vitamix replace a stick blender?

It looks too big to stick into a pot on the stove.

Super Contributor

This is such a GREAT machine! I use mine at least twice a day! Well worth the investment!

Not applicable
Having trouble convincing my hubby I need this. Help!