Occasional Contributor
Does anyone have any information on the Lamo TSV scheduled for 10/31? I'm hoping it's something cute, water resistant, without sequins and comes in gray. Thanks!
Valued Contributor

no sequins. many colors. they look cute! I don't think I can post a picture, right?

Valued Contributor
Colors are black, gray, cobalt blue, chestnut, hot pink, emerald and orange. They are fleece lined with buckle detail ankle boots with faux fur trim. I pre-ordered the orange. They are really cute.
Respected Contributor
Super cute! I want the gray and camel!!ive never had this brand. Is it a good brand that will hold up? I hate to spend the money for UGG. TIA
Valued Contributor
I can only speak for myself but my Lamo's have held up very well and they are very, very comfortable.
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the replies everyone! They sound cute.
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like a repeat of a popular style they've featured before -- including a couple of new colors. They've never had pink and orange before. In this case, not a bad thing to repeat a successful TSV, particularly since QVC is officially in holiday gift buying season.

I have the plain water-resistant Llamo boots (no buckle or no sequins). Llamo's are moderately priced, but really do have nice water-resistance, and last winter I didn't worry about wearing mine on days we expected precipitation. They are not intended to be your winter boots for days when the snow may be inches high, or for icy conditions. On those days you need boots such as Keens and Merrills "waterproof" lug soled snow busters.

Frequent Contributor

I will admit the boots are cute. If you are wondering what they look like my guess would be to take a trip down QVC memory lane. They seem to repeat the same thing over and over again and to be honest they probably look like last years tsv or the year before that or the year before that.

Valued Contributor
I forgot to mention the price will be $39.68. I am thinking of buying the emerald too. Or maybe the chestnut. I like them all.
Contributor

How can we pre-order this item?

Thanks!