New Contributor
I ordered the Vitamix TSV. It shipped on 9/15 using best standard shipping. Well, it still hasn't arrived. How can it possibly take over 2 weeks to go from North Carolina to Illinois? For best standard shipping does qvc use the old pony express? So when they say you are saving like 20 bucks on shipping i am pretty sure it isn't true. I am guessing best standard shipping is nowhere near 20 bucks. regular ups yes. Best standard shipping no. Unbelievable.
Regular Contributor

Re: Vitamix TSV - Free Shipping

I've noticed it is taking QVC longer to package and process items for shipping. I have had things waiting to be shipped for days! I began paying a few extra dollars for express shipping which speeds it up a little but on heavier items, it is too costly. I have a Vitamix S30 that still hasn't shipped either!

New Contributor

Funny thing is it states it shipped two weeks ago. It said in transit to ups. So really not sure what shipping they are using.
Regular Contributor

I would call QVC Customer Service. If they can't assist you, I would call UPS and give them the tracking number. Two weeks in transit is way too long of a time period! Did you try tracking the number on the UPS website and not just via QVC?

Super Contributor

Something must be wrong, it should never take two weeks to receive your order. I would call ASAP.

New Contributor

I called QVC and apparently something happened during shipping. It wasn't slow shipping. To make up for the long delay QVC sent me a new Vitamix with expedited shipping free of charge. I received the Vitamix 3 days after I called QVC. I would like to thank QVC for the great customer service. Thumbs up to QVC.
Honored Contributor

A little off topic but I was watching Saturday Night Live and they did a spoof on the Vitamix Blender. Sara Silverman and Vanessa Bayer were drinking smoothies made with it and Sara asked how much the blender cost. She couldn't believe it was over $500 and Vanessa said it was $650! Vanessa thought Sara couldn't afford one and that Sara was judging her for buying something that expensive. I just thought it was kind of funny.