Contributor

Will there be a Keurig 2.0 TSV?

Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be one on this new model. I figured sometime before Christmas, there HAS to be one...at least I hope! Anyone?

Respected Contributor

Re: Will there be a Keurig 2.0 TSV?

I saw it advertised at Kohl's....with their sale and $10 Kohl's cash, I would think that would be the best price available............

and sorry, no idea on the TSV and usually it's not the same product as offered in the stores so the Q doesn't have to compete with the retail mass chain market.

Contributor

Thanks nantucket shore. I was actually thinking of checking Kohl's or Sam's Club. No shipping and handling that way either!!

Respected Contributor

The 2.0 is the one with the carafe, isn't it? I thought it was a TSV a few weeks ago, but I could be mistaken since I wasn't interested in getting it & not paying a lot of attention at the time.

Contributor

Hi VCamp2728. Yeah it's the one with the carafe. QVC had a TSV on a Keurig in August but it was an older model. The only thing I like about getting a Keurig from QVC is they tend to give a ton of K-cups, way more than you would get if you bought at a retail store.

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 HollyMarie said:

Hi VCamp2728. Yeah it's the one with the carafe. QVC had a TSV on a Keurig in August but it was an older model. The only thing I like about getting a Keurig from QVC is they tend to give a ton of K-cups, way more than you would get if you bought at a retail store.

Out of curiosity, I just checked the rating on the 2.0. There's only 1 rating right now, so hard to tell anything by just that. But, you might want to read that person's comments before you buy.

Contributor

Will do, thanks.

Contributor

You might take a peek at the Coffee Talk forum here on QVC, too. There are several discussions regarding the 2.0.

Personal experience - loved the machine until mine stopped working after 3 weeks. I sent it back and I'm going to wait a while to get a replacement.

Valued Contributor

I don't wish for a carafe. I love the one fresh cup at a time.

Regular Contributor

You do realize this Keurig will only take Keurig k-cups not any other brands. I know a lot of people that purchased one and found out and ended up returning it.