Contributor

Does anyone know if there is a difference in sizing of the TSV Lizden shawl for misses and women's besides the length?

Contributor

LIGIRL The insider says: Missy 44"" wide by 41"" long Plus size is 55"" wide by 44 "" long Last years model they said if your color sells out in Missy don't be afraid to order the Plus size because there was not much difference but this one may be different this year. Last years model is #A227720. I'm not sure I would trust the measurements though. Lasts years model says it was 26"" long! 50"" wide in the Missy and 60"" wide in the plus. It is more like 41"" long minus the fringe in the Missy. So not sure the Insider has correct measurements either. Ya never know.

Super Contributor

I ordered one from last year. I got the Plus size - I believe the sleeve length is a little longer so it allows for more room in the body.

Contributor

Thank you, BogeyGirl. I tried to call Customer Service, but they did not know.

Esteemed Contributor

Fringe benefit. Soft as cashmere, this shrug is done in a loose, long shape that's designed to flatter. Beautiful fringe finishes the luxe look. From Layers by Lizden.

• Shawl collar, fringe detail
  • Missy, Plus
  • To maintain the appearance of your Marvelush, use a hand steamer or tumble in the dryer with a soft towel on Air Dry setting for 5 to 6 minutes
  • Including fringe, Missy 50"W x 26"L; Including fringe, Plus 60"W x 26"L
  • 100% acrylic
  • Hand wash, dry flat
  • Made in China
Contributor

Thank you, BogeyGirl. I tried to call Customer Service, but they did not know.

Contributor
Your so welcome LIGIRL. I ordered the Missy last year and it was good for both myself and my daughter. I'm 5'2"" about 127lbs. She is 5'4"" and about 140lbs. I ordered the Missy again this year for her. I hope I didn't make a mistake because according to measurements given it is 6"" less wide this year than it was last year but I thought the Plus would be to long. I hope they work out for her.