Valued Contributor

I am not sorry to inform the Q that I don't want to see Christmas from July on and on and on. This TSV has to have a special in the TSV H*l* as far as pure gall. We KNOW you want us to spend money. We UNDERSTAND that you have to keep on selling but really now, really now.... I, for one, am offended.

Super Contributor

I actually like the early programming. A day in July, one in August, one in September, that's kind of a nice change of pace from the Keurigs and Dysons. Thinking of snow and winter is a nice break from the summer heat.

I also like being able to shop on these event days knowing that my gifts can be returned after Christmas if there's a problem. It gives me the ability to buy a few things each month, paying as I go, making it easy for my budget--without racking up a credit card.

I'm not in the market for a tree this year, but will be in a year or two. I'll want to buy it early, because I set it up on Thanksgiving weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand the outrage some of you have about the Christmas programming...I don't see that attitude when its all day beauty....or kitchenware....or fashion...

I never ever watch beauty...weather it be all day or an hour or two during the day....but I don't come on here and start a thread of my hate for those shows...and frankly...I can't imagine who is buying those products...I never wear make-up....

I simply find something else to watch...surely your t.v. has other channels...

Super Contributor
I don't see Christmas in stores, Q just wants to get the jump? Don't like it either.
Super Contributor

The only store I know of that starts Christmas in July is Hallmark. No other stores that I shop in have any Christmas out yet. But I don't get the outrage at QVC. They do plenty of all day events I don't like. I just don't watch.

Trusted Contributor

Look at it this way, if you want to shop today, to local stores or other online sites. I for one, won't be spending anything with the Q today. Oh, and yes, it's past being tacky the way the Q attempts to shove Christmas down our throats.

Contributor
I love the opportunity to budget my holiday! And to the person who said it is just qvc it is not. Check out macys.com all the beauty Christmas sets are coming out in full force, as well as all the costco and SAMs club is all about Halloween and Christmas.
Honored Contributor

I also like to buy anything I might want or need for Christmas early so I don't have to scramble at the last minute to get things when I'm so busy. It makes sense to buy a tree if you need one early and try it to make sure it works properly so there will be time to return it if needed. I waited too long to buy one several years ago and had to settle for something I really didn't want and then part of it didn't light but I just had to string lights on it because I really needed it. There is absolutely nothing tacky about it and is a huge benefit to many. Anyone who doesn't like it has the option of not watching but for those like me who appreciate the opportunity to shop early before being so busy during the holiday season, if QVC didn't start early then I would end up ridiculously stressed trying to bake, shop and do all the other things I want to do and not be able to enjoy the season!!

Super Contributor

We all know that QVC kicks off the Christmas season in July, and every year there are posters who complain about it.

The solution is simple---don't watch! Sheesh!

Occasional Contributor

Are you kidding me.? Look around, Christmas is being displayed in all the big box stores and that's been going on for several weeks.

I'm going to totally enjoy having Q on all day while I do my weekly housework and laundry. Very cool. Like some one was here chatting while I clean.

And the fact that should we purchase now we can return until 1/31? What store do you shop that allows that.

As someone already has said, if you don't like it, change the channel. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}