Occasional Contributor

When is the holiday return's going to start? I need to shop! haha!

I called customer service and the lady said it started in July and everything was good until January 31st. Which I know is wrong and I asked again but then just said thank you and hung up. Maybe she is new and doesn't know yet or something. I remember last year it started Sept. 16th and I really want to get started on Christmas shopping. I told myself no more shopping unless it's for Christmas and it's driving me nuts not to buy anything! haha!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: When is the holiday return's going to start? I need to shop! haha!

It started in July.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

They have had special themed shows where I know the policy has been extended. I was not under the impression that it had begun on a consistent basis yet.

Super Contributor

I called customer service today and was told it begins on September 20th. The July start date is only for items that have been being presented in the holiday themed shows. I received this email from CS: "We are sorry for any confusion. Our extended holiday returns will begin on 09/20/14. QVC makes Holiday Gift Returns easy! Any holiday gift you purchase 09/20/14 through December 23, 2014 at noon ET can be returned for any reason for a full refund including original Shipping & Handling until January 31, 2014. I hope this information was helpful."
Honored Contributor

The hosts often have stated that anything bought as a gift for Christmas is returnable until 01-31. Many will abuse that though.

Occasional Contributor

Oh that's so great!! Thank you so much for clearing that up for me!