Occasional Contributor

Bare Minerals TSV new mineral veil, etc.

I love all BE products. Can you use the new mineral veil with the TSV with the original Be foundation? Also when using the eye CC cream do you use the concealer before or after? When will you have the super size on bisque again?
Respected Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals TSV new mineral veil, etc.

The Q doesn't answer questions here. The forum is for advice from others who shop or use the products. There would be no way for us to determine when the super-sized bisque will return, unless the Q announced it and one of us remembers this information.

Yes, you can use the mineral veil over any foundation.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 9/15/2014 Funloving said:

The Q doesn't answer questions here. The forum is for advice from others who shop or use the products. There would be no way for us to determine when the super-sized bisque will return, unless the Q announced it and one of us remembers this information.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

There may be other posters who could answer the OP's questions. I see questions posted on this BB all the time. Smile Also, a lot of posters are 'in the know' and could probably answer the question about when the bisque will return as well. Hey, it's worth a shot, right?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Topaz Gem said:
On 9/15/2014 Funloving said:

Good luck! Smiley Happy

There may be other posters who could answer the OP's questions. I see questions posted on this BB all the time. Smile Also, a lot of posters are 'in the know' and could probably answer the question about when the bisque will return as well. Hey, it's worth a shot, right?

I guess what threw me is the question was asked.. "when will you have the super-sized bisque on again?"

I simply wanted our friend to know that QVC doesn't read the posts, for her own information.. not to berate in the least.

Yes.. yes it is worth a shot! Hope you get an answer Misspam.