Super Contributor

La-Z-Boy TSV for Sunday the 14th

Do any of you know what the La-Z-Boy TSV is for this Sunday or have an item number?

Honored Contributor

Re: La-Z-Boy TSV for Sunday the 14th

I had an email on it, but I deleted it. It was a fabric recliner for $599. I didn't look close enough to see what fabric was though, but know it wasn't leather. The picture in the email was a burgundy color.
Valued Contributor

Looks like a repeat TSV. $599 with S&H included. Six color choices.

From La-Z-Boy.

• Style: Classic
  • Micro denier suede
  • Handle extends an extra 2" for easy reclining
  • Three-position locking footrest
  • 18 reclining positions
  • Upgraded memory foam seat, chaise, and footrest
  • Total body and lumbar support
  • Strong unibody frame construction
  • Some assembly required
  • Supports up to 350 lbs
  • Cannot ship to Sacramento, CA metro area, Hawaii, Alaska, VI, PR, Guam
  • Approximate measurements: Closed 41"H x 36-1/2"W x 39"D; Fully reclined 66-1/2"L; Seat 19"H x 20"W x 20-1/2"D
  • 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty on memory foam; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty on fabrics; Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty on frame
  • Assembled in USA of domestic and imported parts
Super Contributor

Thanks ladies. Do you have an item number for it? Nevermind. I think this is it: H202037

Valued Contributor

Wonder why it can't be shipped to the Sacramento metro area? That is kind of strange.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 TTerri said:

Thanks ladies. Do you have an item number for it? Nevermind. I think this is it: H202037

yes, this is it. H 202637. Looks like the pricing is only accurate if you use the link in the email.
New Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.sleep}I have to a post on this Lazy Boy Chair,i bought one for myself in 2012,for my Birthday,Christmas.I love this chair more then anything I have bought in my life.I have

really serious back trouble,and pretty much my entire body.I have Fibromyalga,and it is very painful to try to do anything.I am disabled and now 60 years old.I have slept in this chair every night pretty much since I have owed it.I have tried beds,and can not sleep in a bed.During the day when I am working in my house,and my back starts to hurt I sit down for 15 to 20 minutes and my pain in the bottom and middle of my back is gone for quite awhile.As I go out to shop,i know where I am going when I get back right in my chair,before my grocerys can be put away.I have spoken to my doctor about my chair and he says that he hears a lot about them.So I know I am not the only one that goes through this.I get the best night sleep in my chair,then anywhere else.I have bought two chairs this time,and my other chair,i will maybe sell to my sister,because it is still in great shape.I do need to get someone to come in and check it,on one side where it goes togeather.The last time I moved,it just did not seem to fit in the bracket in the back,just the right way.So I am going to call someone to come in and take a peek at it.I use my computer sitting in it.Right now I am not and my neck and back are starting to burn.So please if anyone has back trouble,this is the best bed or chair for you.Check with your doctor.And it does not even look worn out in the leather at all.I got the brown,not the color I asked for,but once I put it togeather,I could not send it back.Its just wonderful.I am not rich but this green is going to go with my new curtains I just bought for my new apartment,in living room.And the other chair will go in my bedroom,if my sister decides she does not want it.But she I beleave will want it,after she sits in it,or a new one.And also I have had two small dogs,since I have had this chair,and there is no damage from them at all.My baby Beauty use to sleep in it with me,but she has gained weight.My dogs are pinpoms,BEAUTY AND BEAST,brother and sister.Some nights they both get up in it with me,and we cuddle.THANK QVC,for making my life so much more easier to live in.Beleave me ladies and gentlemen this is the onl;y chair to own.I live where its cold,but this winter I will be warm in my new chairs,and will be spending many days and nights in them.Debra Melillo