Super Contributor

Anyone tried this brand of product before? If so what did you think? TIA!

Respected Contributor

I was wondering the same. Hopefully, someone will respond that has used these products. I don't have manicures often but like to try new nail products.

Contributor
Yes we have used it for some time. I cancelled my auto delivery for a while as I don't always use it but ordered the TSV as want to start bringing it for my manicures. It does greatly strengthen the nails.
Super Contributor

Thank you, Cheryl! I am looking for something that does just that because my fingernails are so weak and peeling.

Frequent Contributor

I am surprised there aren't more replies unless I didn't read far enough down on the page.

Respected Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Cheryl A Sophie said: Yes we have used it for some time. I cancelled my auto delivery for a while as I don't always use it but ordered the TSV as want to start bringing it for my manicures. It does greatly strengthen the nails.

Thanks Cheryl. Before ordering it I just wanted to know if anyone liked this product. Definitely sounds like something that I have to try.

Honored Contributor
I like it alot. I just ordered a set last month or I'd jump on the TSV. It's about consistency. I find if I am faithful using it, I see results. I'm working on being faithful.
Not applicable

I'm new on this board and I haven't been able to see all the presentation. Looks like a good product but does anyone know what product takes off when you want to change polish?

Respected Contributor

Here is the link for the Q&A for the TSV.

http://community.qvc.com/blogs/todays+special+value/topic/467707/have-questions-for-the-perfect-form...

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

I just removed acrylics and gels. My nails are in terrible shape. I was wondering if this product is actually good for nails.