Contributor
Does anyone have any info on what the denim and co tsv will be for 9/8? Thanks for any info!
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co tsv for 9/8

I just rcvd the email for Monday's TSV -- D & Co leggings, 6 colors, 3 lengths, $29 with $3 off additional pairs. They look nice, actually resemble quacker leggings (the ones sans any bling). I'm thinking about the dark indigo & grey ones - not 100% sure though.

Frequent Contributor

I have to size down a size when ordering DreamJeans, if these are similar, and stretchy like the QuackerFactory jeans, should I size down? Has anyone tried HowComfy? I'd like to order but am hesitant because of the sizing, I hate to send things back.

Valued Contributor

I know Leah just said she can take either a size 14 or 16, and she sized up to a size 16. If you read the reviews on the bootleg leggings by D and Co, they say they run small...I wouldn't size down.

Honored Contributor

Will these be as warm as regular jeans? I haven't worn leggings or tights in a VERY long time.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/8/2014 violann said: Will these be as warm as regular jeans? I haven't worn leggings or tights in a VERY long time.

This may depend on how you feel wearing regular jeans in cold weather with a short coat. The TSV is a cotton/spandex knit. Speaking for myself, when I wear jeans or leggings in cold weather (less than 30 degrees), I need heavyweight tights or longjohns to keep my backside and legs warm if I'm wearing a jacket. If I'm wearing a long coat no problem.

Also, I may be the opposite, but D&C leggings fit loose on me. How comfy is loose on me too, so since these are numerically sized I'm not even going to bother to order. They are starting at 2 which excludes those many who wear a D&C XXS.

Super Contributor

I wish they would bring back the elastic waist how comfy pants. I have several of those and love them. Leggings are not for me.

Trusted Contributor

So i wear a 6 inreal clothes, but like leggings su]nug so maybe the 4? Also are thse going above the belly button, some of D & Co are very matronly, which I think is vey unflattering , even though I know you wear a shirt over, would never think of tucking in!

Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 NCshoppergal said:

So i wear a 6 inreal clothes, but like leggings su]nug so maybe the 4? Also are thse going above the belly button, some of D & Co are very matronly, which I think is vey unflattering , even though I know you wear a shirt over, would never think of tucking in!

Text of online shot says 1" below, I think.
Honored Contributor

If I were to order these I'd size up to a 10. When they size these in S,M,L etc I'm a small clearly. But when they do number sizes I'm not so sure. These look to be cut very close to the legs. Personally I still like dream jeannes better. Not trying these b/c I feel a 'return' coming on, just saying.