Occasional Contributor
Makes me think of Bingo, the lil old ladies yelling BINGO with the sparkles on their shirts/jackets. Also reminds me of what I use to see in the Lane Bryant catalogs 20 years ago.
Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Fashion.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

Amen!
Contributor

Items like these do not help Q's image at all.
Super Contributor

So right !

QVC goes from Quacker, Denim & Co. attire to G.I.L.I.

Although my taste and work attire would be closer to G.I.L.I. than the others, I don't quite go that far (after 6:00 look often) or spend those dollars for a large variety of clothing in my closet. I must have a big variety of wardrobe due to my work and I like the look of G.I.L.I., but much is overpriced, in my opinion. I can find the same type of look and quality at better stores around my state and on line.

However, I do think that these leisure lines do appear as if they are more for the retired or senior citizens, are often too dense with sparkle, glitter, and razzle-dazzle patterns. It would be nice if there were a more refined look in a line that a younger lady could wear. I think much of Denim & Co. is almost too casual for many occasions. There should be a line somewhere in between, for those of us who dress normally in that fashion.

I can't really buy fashions from QVC, but do look at accessories , handbags, and linens, etc.

Would be nice to have other fashion lines than what they already carry.

Super Contributor

As I posted else where, I don't want to look like a Las Vegas entertainer when I go out to do my shopping.

Contributor

I like the jacket

Regular Contributor

DO NOT LIKE! I am just not a jean jacket person. All of the glitz on the jacket and pants is just too much and those sparkles do not stay on the fabric.

Honored Contributor

Love the bleached denim. Oh, and I've never had a problem with the sparkles coming off. I typically will wash on the gentle cycle with the garment turned inside out. (And they do enclosed a few extra sparkles, just in case.)

Honored Contributor

I bought quite a few QF garments years ago. Now that I'm old, I think they are too gawdy. I don't want to "stand out" that much in my fashions. Also, they run so large on me. Not purchasing any more. Donated or gave away what I had.