Honored Contributor

It's about accessorizing our fall - anyone know what this might be? I still haven't seen my email about this tomorrow's tsv will be. Thanks.

Respected Contributor
I just got an email about new arrival and it had a travelon bag and wallet as a TSV. No date stated but I'm only assuming.
Trusted Contributor

F11622???? It's a TSV, but the email doesn't say what day. Haven't looked at the schedule yet.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/28/2014 wvumountiefan said: I just got an email about new arrival and it had a travelon bag and wallet as a TSV. No date stated but I'm only assuming.

You are correct. It has that RFID technology in the wallet completely throughout and in a pocket that holds your passport.

Honored Contributor

Wonder why I don't always get an email about ALL of the tsvs. I never did get one about the travelon bag nor have I seen one about WEN.

I don't like today's travelon bag, I don't like the style. Travelon has some much nicer designs, some with the RFID protection too - and at a lesser amount.

Respected Contributor

I bought it. I live a relaxed lifestyle and this fits right in. This isn't a dinner purse or a church purse, but I only carry a clutch at those times, but running errands and the like, this is perfect for. Then there is travel and holiday shopping. This bag and wallet are perfect. Right now I carry a Keen Wristlet that serves as my purse since I can't carry one into work or the wallet for that fact, but it stays in my car, under the seat for life after work. The Keen Wristlet holds all my normal wallet stuff, plus receipts, notes, scripts from docs visits, my large phone, my check book, three pens right now (i don't know how they reproduced to three from one), a bit of gum/candy, and I can get my largish key chain/fob in it for when I don't have pockets for them. I just tuck it under my arm and go, but that could be easily stolen, though I live in a rural area where people aren't so horrible to steal like that, but if you leave it down in the cart or on the counter, they will take it, but not from your person typically! Anyway, I ordered it. I probably won't use the wallet much, unless the purse really does a great job and I get back to toting one for quick store trips that I use the Keen for. I will use it for those large holiday shopping trips when I'm in large cities and people are out to scan your bag/wallet for info!

Respected Contributor
On 8/29/2014 pink dogwood said:

Wonder why I don't always get an email about ALL of the tsvs. I never did get one about the travelon bag nor have I seen one about WEN.

I don't like today's travelon bag, I don't like the style. Travelon has some much nicer designs, some with the RFID protection too - and at a lesser amount.

Which ones do you like, Pink? This looks pretty good, but I'm not crazy about the "hobo" style either. I don't carry high-end bags because I just beat up a handbag, so these are perfect for me. I'm thinking of getting it.

Respected Contributor
On 8/29/2014 pink dogwood said:

This TSV has RFID protection.

Trusted Contributor

I'm debating only because the Purse looks huge. I like everything about it with the exception of the size.

Respected Contributor
On 8/29/2014 Katey1261 said:

I'm debating only because the Purse looks huge. I like everything about it with the exception of the size.

I agree with you, Katey. And it's only 3" wide. I guess that keeps it nice and flat against your body. I'm wondering if those pleats on the front pop open when that pocket is filled. I do like that pocket though, nice with the locking mechanism. It's a great bag for traveling because it holds a lot, but that can make it heavier too. I'm just rambling here....lol.