Not applicable

I know these shoes are comfortable BUT most of the styles come up over my high instep. This causes pain so I can't wear most of their styles. Wish they would make styles in Go Walk that don't come up over the instep. Then my high arch would be comfortable.

Super Contributor

Have you actually tried the Go Walks or have you just thought from looking at them they won't work with your high instep? I have a very high instep too, and the part that comes up on my foot on the top does not cause pain. It is a very soft material, a microfiber I believe. It is nothing like other shoes with a similar design because of the soft materials Skechers uses.

I think you should give it a shot and see if you can wear them and try them out if you haven't. They are really comfortable shoes. The only ones I can't wear, are the ones that come down too far on the heel area, I just walk out of them, they don't fit my foot right.

Trusted Contributor

I have a pair of lace ups that are very comfy.

Contributor

For me it's the cushion pods on the bottom of the sole that cause pain. Sadly, they put so much pressure on the ball of my feet that I could feel each individual pod.

Different foot issues for different folks!