Occasional Contributor

/></p> <p> </p> <p>Hi everyone! I will be chatting with you LIVE at 12AM ET for the launch of our 'Upbeat' GOwalk2 Slip-on Sneaker! Please send in any questions, comments or fun stories about your experience with SKECHERS and Christina and I will talk about them live on air!</p> <p> </p> </div>

Occasional Contributor

New Contributor

The TSV looks wide. I have a narrow foot, will they work for me or will they be sloppy?

Contributor

WHERE ARE THE WIDES????????????????? I bought one of every color in the last TSV and was so looking forward to doing the same today. No wides. PLEASE have your company do wides. At least for QVC and in the TSV'S...................

Occasional Contributor
On 8/24/2014 Sherie in Oregon said:

The TSV looks wide. I have a narrow foot, will they work for me or will they be sloppy?

Hi Sherie! I have a bit of narrow foot as well and this style fits me perfectly. The style runs true to size.

New Contributor

Hi I wanted to know if the "Upbeat" Go Walks 2 are similar to the Go Walks 2, "Circuit". If so should I order the size I did in the Circuit as they look very similar?

Occasional Contributor
On 8/24/2014 DHKSB said:

Hi I wanted to know if the "Upbeat" Go Walks 2 are similar to the Go Walks 2, "Circuit". If so should I order the size I did in the Circuit as they look very similar?

They are similar styles. The "Upbeat" has a newly designed upper in amazing colors. I recommend sticking with your true size.

Super Contributor
Hi, Lauren, I have a narrow heel and have trouble with shoes slipping off my heel. How do these GOwalks fit for someone with narrow heels? The only shoe I've found that addresses this problem is Ryka. Thanks.
Contributor
Hi, Lauren. I'm practically living in my GoWalk 2's but now need some darker colors for Fall. How do the Upbeats compare to the Super Sock style? Thanks!
Occasional Contributor
On 8/25/2014 sipofwine said: Hi, Lauren. I'm practically living in my GoWalk 2's but now need some darker colors for Fall. How do the Upbeats compare to the Super Sock style? Thanks!

Hello! The Super Sock style is a different material on the upper. It has a 'yoga pant' style stretch in the material and reallys hugs the foot all over just like a sock. The Upbeat features a softer, smoother, heathered mesh upper that fits seamlessly like a traditional GOwalk.

And as for darker colors for fall, the black and navy are super cute!